<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sister assigned me a new preceptee, a girl from NYP. Total 7 of them, NP & NYP year 3.
I was so excited to meet her! Sister told me she is the only one sponsored by TTSH and most likely will be coming back to the ward.
It was a huge responsibility I sense... Well, I take it like a big deal. Having her to be under my care, I am sure sister must have trusted me & my work enough. Okay, I am totally cool with it.

Seen her during the noon time, I was guessing which one and then I sort of guess it right. I called this girl out and squinted my eyes to see her name-tag while she is walking towards me. I was so shy and then I said nothing. I don't know how to intro myself as her preceptor. I guess I will just let her find out herself who is 'Ai Kim'. hahah!!! *funny* Wow!!! She is so pretty!!! hahah!!! Pretty Malay girl, not so minah tho, most importantly she look smart. Maybe is a mixed blood? Yup, guess she is a fast learner and maybe kinda independent. Lets see if my judgement is correct.

Spoken to her after me and my colleagues finished decorating Christmas tree which is like 8pm already. First thing she asked me, what you want me to read?
I was like... ''hahah.. chill this is just your first week..'' Just familiarize with the surrounding and get to know people. Learn up juniors works these two weeks because she may not have the chance to backdate. I find observing people and building rapport is the key thing. Observe how people function and pick up their good point. Take initiative and be observant. That is what I want her to learn first. In short, attitude. And then I lost focus on what to say... I told her she is my second preceptee... and I will see her again after 4 days..

♥our lips must always be sealed
11:57 PM