<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello....
Year 2011 coming to an end soon. I don't know what to expect at all.
Thankfully I am on leave for a week. pretty cool! I called it [Temporary Retired] .Get to be away from ward for two Public Holiday is really awesome.
I was still working last year with a very emotional mood. Heartbroken totally. Me and him were badly damaged. sigh...

Managed to catch up with a few of my close friend in JB on 25th Dec evening for dinner. Celebrated YL & HZ birthday. Yvonne and Cindi just came back from KL, countdown for Christmas in KL. As for me I was at home during Christmas eve.


Going to Penang with my family for another celebration later. Back on the 29th, then got to go back to ward to give mummy Doris (permanent night staff) her farewell card. I only trust myself to do it as I still need to paste pictures all over the freaking huge-ass card. She is gonna love it.

Till then.. be back soon..


♥our lips must always be sealed
11:58 AM