<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, May 6, 2011

The end of part time fall nurse.
My NC told me that it's confirmed I need to go back to my ward fully..
Well, quite disappointed because I am happy with what I am doing.
It's just two months, approximately 30days. I have learnt something from this department, interacted as much as with patients, get to know each cases in detail, basically very medical base and I like it so much. Curious about how one thing lead to another that affects patient's functional.

My NC she still has got a lot to teach me. Hmm... Well, guess I have to learn them on my own. Probably I could go see her in clinic when I am free or if I have something in doubt. Hmm... She inspired me a lot, seeing her going extra mile for patients. She remembered each case that happened at which level so well that sometimes I was lost when she start to give me task to do like review them. I would quickly dig out that report and read them again.
I would not say it's stress. Because I am always smilling away. Honestly I get distracted everytime at work. I know I wasn't putting my 100%. That's what I regret about. Also I didn't jot down notes for my own reference. Sigh...
I have poor memory so I need notes to refer back..

Guess I gonna miss how I can slack a bit in the office when going through patients' history and radiology report, mediations.

Besides that, I need to be back on night shift!! Alright then, I will think on the bright side. Night shift meaning got more allowance. Heh... And get to think of what to eat for breakfast. Got extra sleeping day.

Shift hour means don't have to get stuck in crowded MRT in the morning, cab fare will be cheaper before 7am, finish work earlier.
Alright...better set back my mood.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

♥our lips must always be sealed
9:16 PM