<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, April 22, 2011

Hey... It's been a while since I blog. Having day off yesterday and Good Friday PH today. It feels good! So well rested and completed one of my essay.

Met up with dear for breakfast, hotcakes yesterday in the morning. Yea, very contented breakfast. We talked about breakfast everyday and one of the day he even mentioned how he looking forward to it. He is so lucky ain't he?! After breakfast, proceed to library. This time round we must get a table with socket nearby, need a place so I could continue my PPI assignment 1.

Spend half of the day in library, without even realising it, we skipped lunch. He didn't even utter a word, didn't even disturb me. I knew he must be hungry big time. Overloaded him with choc mint sweets.. Haha!!
Towards the evening, need to submit to turnitin for assignment check. It's a website to detect any plagiarism. Unfortunately, this blur Queen of me submitted the wrong file. Instead of 1500 words, it's approx 100 words.
I was so fucking stressed!! Why in the hell I click the wrong file.
Apparently, there are two file with similar name on my desktop. Really crazy!!

Well, nothing can be done. I left with one chance, which is today to submit to turnitin again.
I went home, showered and change clothes. 6pm to meet up with colleagues at sakura, farewell dinner for two of them whom resigned, changed of ward.

After that met up with Shaifullah at PS again. He waited for me almost two hours alone. Goodness!! Found out by Rachel. :/
Anyway, the point is we finally watch a good show at Cathay!! ARTHUR!!! Absolutely one of the amazing show. Hilarious movie!! Loving it!!
I want a magnetic bed and a nanny too...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now.... Meeting up with Charlene and gang for dinner...

8 of us had dinner at S11 amk. After that durian dessert nearby... well, that durian dessert not as fantastic.
A gathering for Qing ying as she is leaving for Australia in June for degree.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

♥our lips must always be sealed
9:37 PM