<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Thursday, March 24, 2011

I was so upset last night.
Looking at this world is not perfect and yet people make it worst.
Not pointing finger time but, I don't know. I came across a very pitiful scene/moment.
I don't think this old demented lady doesn't deserve such treatment from healthcare worker. Whatever it is, I told my NC whatever I saw. She agreed that it is very pitiful and people with this kind of bad attitude not fit to be a nurse at all.
How horrible it is seeing all this.

This make me dislike that girl even more!
But, once again I can't dislike people. Well, I will just let it past and not to keep them in my heart and feelings.
Let bygones be bygones.

May the peace be with me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

♥our lips must always be sealed
1:10 PM