<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, February 21, 2011





Today suppose to be the 6th. But failed because the needle wasn't being placed properly. Have to terminate halfway.
Now swelling has reduced but still having slight pain whenever I bend my arm. Haven't seen any bruise yet so far. Gonna inspect come morning.

If I remember correctly, that attendent wasn't paying so much attention when cleaning the site and inserting the needle. How I wish she could be more focus and pay more attention when come to inserting huge needle into someone's vein.

Anyway, I've gotten a medal for my successful five time donation in the past since year 2007. =D

Oh yeah, during the screening the doctor doesn't believe me when I roughly guessed my weight is 47-48kg. He then said, "I guess you'll need to weight again".
'ok, take weight'.
I was laughing inside my heart when the reading shows 47kg. YES!!! I'm correct. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

♥our lips must always be sealed
11:19 PM