<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Friday, July 30, 2010

Above picture is hang out day with Lela after our morning shift. Toa Payoh Park, random place. Her present for her 21st b'day.

Well, July is ending.. All in all, I must say it is extremelyamazing. *smiles* This is like monthly update. I still have an entry on June in my draft post. No time to update on it. Just way too much fun and lots of things happening. I wish I have more time for ADC events too. I miss my juniors, grandjuniors... and whole lot of fun in the club. Road run and biathlon, I missed it. How could I?
Anyway, my part-time degree starting in two days time. OFFICIALLY.
I'm seriously looking for it. Evening classes is like a new adventure, a new chapter. What a way to welcome August 2010. A month that I'll turn double two years old too.
I'm going for my first lesson in the evening after my night shift on the 2nd August.
I know it's gonna be taxing for me...well well well... I see it coming. I just know that I'll be able to overcome it. Life is not always easy. A quote from a friend : 'If you think you can, you can'.
I am awaiting for October at the same time. Tentative plan is Taiwan mountaineering for two weeks. It keeps me moving. Moving on... It's time to start hinting my parents that I'm going oversea trip again. ;D

♥our lips must always be sealed
3:38 PM