<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey miss bloggie...
Today has been freeeaakkkkinnnnggggg crazy! What? My work, yes. I wanna bitch about it a lot a lot.... The other day I was just saying I felt like I'm working part-time instead of full-time. Being cursed by myself. Stupid! IDK... It's seriously tough now. System changed, everything changed ever since NEW UM and new ward NO came. Well, not surprise at all. Expected!
I've changed too, my attitude! Sometimes I'm good, sometimes I am bad. Forced to change because some people just can't be bothered and irritating and I have to be like 'rude and loud'.
Those big shot, they came in and fault you, of course I have to stand up for myself.
Pheewww... I am waiting for my day to come so I can leave too... but I will never regret that I ever been this ward because it taught me a lot and an experience that I will never get from anywhere else.

EVERYTHING FIND THE IN CHARGE!!

Sometimes I asked myself what the fuck am I doing??
Junior are not held responsible? They are registered staffs too. Not those illiegal workers!
still bitching...

PEOPLE TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED!! Error happened! Human error.... another WTF! I really feel sorry for that. 'We learn from others' mistakes'?

A smile is really a good way to turn your day around. A palliative doctor spoken to me or I can say discuss patients' matter. Well, he appears to be so friendly, smiling and really look into my eyes for acknowledgement/suggestions/answer... This is like.. I want to learn from him. HE is one example I wanna follow. CALM AND COOL.... CALM and COOL.. chant this everytime I'm in trouble.

Also my lovely Junior told me to "believe that everyday is a special day"
I will think of them whenever I feel like giving up. It motivates me. Words motivates me and keep me going. I know they meant it, I just know that. Cause, I believe everyone is true until they prove it otherwise.
Alright bloggie...I stil had a lot more... most of it I've shared with my best babe.

♥our lips must always be sealed
11:31 PM