<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear blogger...

I have so much to blog about. When I come to this page, whatever that was on my mind seems to vanish. It's funny. So, I'll just type anything that flows in.
These five days of work, I realised I'm a bit different now?
Probably my team of doctor is awesome. They each deserved a bear hug from me.
They will just listen to my suggestion and take note of them.
Like we're being appreciated. I guess that's what we want. To be recognised and appreciate. I'm kind of grateful.
Yeah.. I've worked with all my heart and soul. It's something I want to find back, the way I work. Something belong to me. My heart. It's fixed now. Intact with regular heartbeat.
I don't know what kind of feeling is this. I just feel COMPLETE like this.

I believe in miracles.

All I wanted to do now is to ease my patients' pain. Have you ever seen their tears that stream down their face begging you to ease their pain.
PAIN is the fifth vital sign that we shouldn't ignore.
I've learn quite a few things from team doctor? yes/no?
When patients complaint of shortness of breath, what are the intervention?
Just be aware that SOB can lead to NSTEMI.

Definition:
NSTEMI is an acronym meaning "non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction," which is a type of heart attack. This is determined by a electrocardiogram (ECG) test.

Not only asthma attack but a heart attack.

This time I'm still trying very hard to learn as much medical information from them all.
The interest for medical diagnosis and treatment plan is still there. I can't ignore it you know, my curiosity. Sometimes I'm just plain lazy to read. I dislike this habit. Old habits die hard. ;)

Another best thing is I am stuck in the same team. I wish I would be the same team again when I get back to work this Wednesday.
I've spoken to this medical officer. She is a Malaysian and a graduand from Canada. Like WOW!! When I was young I wanted to migrate to Canada. I don't know what is nice about Canada, I just want to go there. How silly I could be. Now I can say I'M INSPIRED BY HER! It is possible that my dream will come true one day. [inspiration + motivation]
New Zealand too.. I wonder when will that happen? ***daydreamsss

From this physiotherapist of my ward. I saw the passion in him and the way he treats his patients. He went extra miles for them. The care he had for them, no other allied health care could beat him. I was amazed. Awesome. I was observing him most of the time, for today because it is his last day in my ward. So gonna miss him.
I bumped into him on Sunday at hospital lift. He was in just T-shirt and jeans and me just off work, he looks great. Like! it was so nice to see him. I love the way he smiles and wink.
Not that I've fallen for him. I just like that kind of sincere smile he has got. His eyes shine.
The first thing I look for in people is their eyes and smile.


These few days I'm taking 6 or 7 cases and supervising a student who is taking 5 cases.
She is way too far off as compared to Tiffany, one of my favourite student few months back.
I know by comparing is wrong. But I just couldn't help it. The way this girl work pissed me off sometimes and I got to hold my temper. Ha-Ha!! Anyway, I did try my very best to take time and help her. Don't forget I was at her stage before. I put myself in her shoes and look through what and how I want it to be.
But, when I was a student, I listened and never talk back.


Well, I've been through ups and downs at work. How my patients went really crazy and create havoc in my ward. How my patients spit antibiotic that I had pounded for her into my face.
How my demented patient want to fight with me with the killer look in her eyes.


All in all, the best thing is I've my best babe listen to me. That's enough already. I know she will always be there for me.
I'm happy with myself now.
Do what I do best.

One true heart, one true soul.
I want to serve mankind with passion.
My goal.

♥our lips must always be sealed
12:57 AM