<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Of all places, of all timing, of all trains... I bumped into Syima Kim. Haven't see her for 3 months.
If I was well and went to work and if I take train from Marsling instead of Woodlands station, I wouldn't have see her. Such a pure coincidence! It made my day...
Took shuttle bus together to go to KKH. One awesome thing I discover: Mr Bean from KKH is better than TTSH!! sigh!

My plan was go to TTSH walk-in clinic to have my heart check. No test was done. Doctor just diagnosed me as musculoskeletal chest pain. Anerax was prescribed?
I am not an idiot! so I didn't buy that drug.
Drop by ward for my Nursing officer/nurse manager farewell party my ward held for her.
Instead of getting reprimanded for not going to work, my sister told me "Ai Kim how are you feeling? Okay, don't worry about MC, go and eat first."
Like alright... maintain cool.. =D

I do feel bad about taking MC causing the whole ward so hectic, I didn't want it. I was serious about my sharp pain over my chest. Well, there are 3 staffs on MC that's why.
So, there are deploy in staff from other ward. Past few days, we're overstaffing and we've to deploy out staff to other ward. Not exactly overstaffing, it is just nice. sigh!
speechless! and the system sucks!

♥our lips must always be sealed
11:33 PM