<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, April 19, 2010

Read this at your own risk.
I might blurt out something mean, something hurtfully true.. So, I've decided to be mean to you just one time. ONE TIME by not replying. If you already know I won't reply.. you won't hope for it. So, it is by fate if you see this piece from me.

Now (two months later) you say it is not so worth by throwing our friendship away?
What is this? What are you trying to do?
Have you ever thought about my feeling? The day you just walked away. Not one time... it is a few times. All because of misunderstandings. I am weeping like an ass while typing this. I never hate you .. just feel extremely HURT!! As I cry, my left chest was aching that I could almost die.
Yea, I believe all of you and seriously know you mean every single word and everything we talked about.
I can't deny the fact that we once had the best moment, fun and laughter, tears and joy together.
I thought of you when I passed by those places we went ever since you left for Aus. It hits me real bad.
You were right once, I forgot the exact line you've said, it sounded like we seem to force this friendship to happen.
You're forgiven for what you have done.
You think one word sorry is enough to cover up how damaged you left me?
Don't come back and don't get me started to fall into this friendship all over again. Keep it as memory.
Healing a heartache is the most difficult thing on earth for me. I am tired of picking myself up everytime I fall. I need more time than others to get over thing.
This is a fucking hard decision to make. Do me a favour, concentrate on your studies, get over this matter. You would definitely do so much better in life than me.

The love for you as a friend still exist somehow but I can't commit anymore. I am sorry. I don't want to take the risk to see both of us ended up in a bigger fight or more misunderstanding anymore.
This whole fucking paragraph will sort of ruin you a little inside, I know you always have your way to fight back. You won't get affected by this.
Maybe next time our path may cross again or maybe never. Take care!

♥our lips must always be sealed
8:06 PM