<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2788099911493643682?origin\x3dhttps://kym-i-12.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is i-kim. Pronounced similar to kimmi I am a girl, love outdoors, adventure. Love to be loved, kisses and hugs.

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

xoxo


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Linksboard

Meet the people I love♥

friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011
♥ August 2011
♥ September 2011
♥ October 2011
♥ November 2011
♥ December 2011


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥


Monday, March 15, 2010

Now it seems my head and heart decided to end the battle.
Victory is still myself no matter what.
Or maybe it is just the understanding has taken over.
Sometimes, I can't be bothered to tell people on how dead I was at the damn point of time?
(If they care, they will ask. I'm not sure if I will share it all, it has to depends if I'm comfortable to share it with you.)
If I can't understand and solve it myself, do you think people around you can?
I don't want that kind of sympathy or that kind of look.
I don't want them to agree blindly with me.
I believe I was a strong person till today.
Nothing is impossible.

It is not running away from things.
Just have to understand that their part in my story is over.
It is not okay to cry but tears are there to help to wash away the pain. Isn't it?

Same old story, nothing last.
Sometimes I feel that it is the matter of your heart.
The fact that nothing last can be beaten if only you use your heart to do whatever or overcome something.
Speaking about that, this apply to my career too.

Keep anger and agitation away. My goal for this month.

“I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into something bearable, even hopeful.”
— Bob Hope

♥our lips must always be sealed
12:55 AM